• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Brummagem Mag

• Thread starter maxwell bullivant
  • Start date
W

Wendy

Thanks for posting that Max I haven't finished reading mine yet. The website looks great!

M

maxwell bullivant

Thanks for posting that Max I haven't finished reading mine yet. The website looks great!
Click on Test Decade Wendy, very strange i would be interested as to what language it is ? . Max

M

maxwell bullivant

Latin to English translation — Alpha

Hello world! Is here to cancel meals. This School Board for. Rutrum consectetur that the passes. As we shall now laugh, acted by congue hendrerit. There is no easy. Click here to fringilla the gate. Maecenas itself nisl the valley, and the valley it, Consequat All Rights Reserved. That from his course now. You have no bow, nor, the accusing, Consequat the urn full. Until ligula DUI, the adipiscing shovel to the pharynxes is love, seneschal but in diameter. That and mourning of Shem. Fluxus, We Ut accumsan, adorn a pure before the before the, and / or feugiat There is a lake but worthless. We arrows viverra accumsan. Events hatred of grief and thus the price of leaven advantage torturer volutpat.Curabitur hendrerit no mourning, but is to be drunk accumsan ultricies. Lakes, too, is good lion loves a soft euismod. Stage set template for filthy mattis hendrerit. THIS IS A TRANSLATION FROM LATIN. Max

johndavies

master brummie

Latin to English translation — Alpha

Hello world! Is here to cancel meals. This School Board for. Rutrum consectetur that the passes. As we shall now laugh, acted by congue hendrerit. There is no easy. Click here to fringilla the gate. Maecenas itself nisl the valley, and the valley it, Consequat All Rights Reserved. That from his course now. You have no bow, nor, the accusing, Consequat the urn full. Until ligula DUI, the adipiscing shovel to the pharynxes is love, seneschal but in diameter. That and mourning of Shem. Fluxus, We Ut accumsan, adorn a pure before the before the, and / or feugiat There is a lake but worthless. We arrows viverra accumsan. Events hatred of grief and thus the price of leaven advantage torturer volutpat.Curabitur hendrerit no mourning, but is to be drunk accumsan ultricies. Lakes, too, is good lion loves a soft euismod. Stage set template for filthy mattis hendrerit. THIS IS A TRANSLATION FROM LATIN. Max
That explains everything perfectly Max :D