• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Brougham Street, Lozells

Does anyone remember the boarding house- No19 Nursery Road, opposite St Francis School, from about 1946- 1955

Does anyone remember the boarding house- No19 Nursery Road, opposite St Francis School, from about 1946- 1955
hi joy ...here is a photo i believe of no 19 its the house with the flaking white brickwork over the door...to save us going further off topic could you post any further comments about nursery road on the nursery road thread please where you will also see i have posted quite a few of the old photos i have...click on below link and make sure you read from post 1 so that you do not miss anything...can you see the wooden telegraph pole in the photo ?well its still there so click on todays google street view below and you will see it..no 19 would have been just to the left of the pole..hope this helps

lyn

index.php - 2024-02-25T183226.337.jpg

Last edited:
Back