• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

British sunset's

The Baron

master brummie
Just thought I would share these two Sunsets from our Cornish Holiday June 2009 .taken over ST IVES BAY.

I have already posted this on the garden thread taken at Arley but thought it fitted in better here. Will delete the other one. Jean.

Hi Baron I dont remember sunsets that over St Ives bay in 1954 when I was there on me honeymoon for two weeks! cheers Bernard:cool:

Bernard what a beautiful wedding photo and how beautiful the bride is on the photo. Have you any more of your wedding as we would all love to see them. There is a thread dedicated to weddings that Wendy started and I will sort it out for you tomorrow. It is a lovely thread Bernard with lots of photo's of peoples special day. TTFN. Jean.

Thanks Jean, the tall bridesmaid and the handsome fella next to are Enids
brother and sister, and the tall young men far right sre her cousins, they were a good looking family the Turvilles bye Bernard

A couple of my efforts, both on a digital camera on auto, so I only take credit for holding the magic box. Weston s Mare and Spinaker Tower Portsmouth.( No I have not been to the top) Any camera shake is due to local brewers products.

You cant beat Somerset sunset's i will have to put some on here:'(

Ma-reece

Thanks Wendy. Just sat ready to write an e.mail when my screen turned pink. They don't last long the sunsets do they? so had to be quick. Always have the camera handy. Jean.

Lovely sunset Alf. I can't remember seing before but thanks for posting it again for all to see. Bye. Jean.

I hope so Alf but sometimes I feel I'm not on the same planet these days:(:(. Lovely sunsets all. Jean.

A sunset I painted in Kerry many years ago, the girl paddling was my 12 year old daughter, she's now a grandmother, 'nuff said. Eric

Back