• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

British get aways 2009

The Baron

master brummie
Hi folks what holiday have you got set up for 2009 in the UK? in the BBQ SUMMER??????
This is the beach at HAYLE CORNWALL June 2009 (NO RUSH TO THE COAST HERE)

Baron.............oh boy it wasn't like that yesterday :thumbsdown:

Those poor holidaymakers who were camping certainly got a soaking :(

My cousin spends six weeks in the summer there every year and she said the weather was awful yesterday. Looks the same tomorrow too. We would like to go to Talybont in September but have to find a dog friendly cottage?. Any suggestions. Jean.

Exotic Wolverhampton,is my destination on Sunday,right in the centre of the city.We know how to live.:rolleyes:

Back