• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Links: Britain from above site

Hi Jim, I just tried it on my iPad and tapped the map pin and I had the blue blank screen. I then switched the picture layer off and then switched it on again but no pic. I then tried a double tap on screen and the pic appeared. Double tapping is unusual on iPads. Maybe try double clicks with W10. It does seem that the bfa site is not quite running correctly for some set-ups.

Phil no joy! It's coffee time. If at first you don't succeed, ...........! Thanks for trying!

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the " Britain from Above " website has closed down or is it just having a few problems ? I really hope it has not finished its a brilliant site for viewing the past...

Hi Aston Lad. I'm also having problems getting it to load. I used it last week and it was working, so maybe it's a temporary problem. Hope so, it's a good site. Viv.

Back