• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Briscoe Annie and Rose

Sleepybarb

master brummie
I'm looking for Annie Briscoe born 1908 who married William Alfred Richardson and Rose Eliza Briscoe who married George Thomas Bick in 1928.I know Annie had at least eight children.I suspect Rose had at least four .
Any help in locating them would be gratefully recieved.
Barbara

Re: Annie and Rose Briscoe

hi Sleepybarb:) zzzzzzzzzzz, :) Rose E Briscoe married in 1921 (1928 ? X
married George T Bick West Bromwich 1st Quarter 1921 ref 6b
Cheers JohnY :cool:

Hi again Barb zzzz :) Annie E Briscoe married William A Richardson in 1928
4th Quarter, B,ham S ref 6d page 679
Cheers JohnY :cool:

Last edited:
Briscoe/Bick Birth's

Frederick J Bick
Apr-May-Jun
Briscoe (mmn)
Birmingham

Jeffrey A Bick
Jan-Feb-Mar
Briscoe (mmn)
Birmingham

William G Bick
Apr-May-Jun
Briscoe (mmn)
Kings Norton

Thank -you both,sorry I've not replied before,but have been on the dreaded night duty.The really annoying thing is that Annie was my Dad's twin and they fell out.He also had a brother George whose son john may know some of the names of Annie's children.However I keep asking him,but have had no info.so far.Never mind I'll keep on hunting.
Barb in a very wet Devon:)

Re: Annie and Rose Briscoe-update

Hello John and Jayne,thought I'd let you know after spending ages on ancestry and find my past yesterday ,I've found at least 5 of Annie's children.there is a sixth ,but I'm not sure if he's hers as he was born at Birkenhead.
Barbara:grinsmile:

Back