• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Boxing Day, Where is This? 3

Phil

Gone, but not forgotten.
OK Lyn

I don't suppose this will keep you guessing very long as there isn't that many choices. But I'll try to keep an on it in between being eternally asked questions and dodging requests for help with high tech toys by my grandkids while their parents snore in armchairs.

Phil

EdgbastonCannonHillParkLido.jpg

Hello Phil is it Handssworth Park i,ve only ever been there twice in my life not sure they were able to swim in there. Dek

Lloyd

Although it's a not very often seen sight, yes it is Cannon Hill Park Lido, that once stood where the MAC stands now. I have been asked for a photo of this many times and have only recently came across this one.

Phil

missed that one phil...i wouldnt have got it anyway....hope the grandchildren are not wearing you out to much...

lyn

I had seen a photo of the buildings, without bathers, somewhere else before, and was 80% certain it was Cannon Hill.

Back