• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Bobby b

postie

The buck stops here
Staff member
Just heard Today that one of our members, Bobby B, has passed away.
Bobby has been with us at several meet ups and was a prolific poster.
Heres a picture of Bobby, proudly wearing his membership badge.
Thanks for the memories, Bobby.
R.I.P.

Really sad news Jim., I met him a couple of times on our meet-ups, such a nice chap.
RIP Bobby.

Oh Jim thats terrible news. I met him several times I think the last time was at The Lad In The Lane he used to meet up with his brother who was from Tamworth.
As you say his posts were very interesting. My deepest condolences to his family R.I.P. Bobby.

bobby passed away in june and will be missed at our meet ups...he always made me laugh...

RIP bobby....this pic of bobby and his brother was taken last august on the canal trip..

I met Bobby a couple of times at meets I found him to be a great bloke,this has shocked me deeply as I did not know that he was ill I enjoyed reading his post and I will miss him. R.I.P Bobby. Derrick

I am so sad to hear this news. Bobby was a really nice person and I saw him a number of times on the meet ups. Always happy, friendly and always very interested in Birminghams history. My condolences to his family on their sad loss. Shera

although not a member bobbys sister in law is aware of our condolence thread and is very touched at the thought that he has been remembered by members of the forum..

lyn

think i first met bobby at the black eagle meet..then the outer circle bus trip,..the canal trip but i was sorry to have missed him at the lad...

thanks again wend...

Back