• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Bob Moore Photo Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldMohawk

gone but not forgotten
Maybe something like this ... click it or touch it ...

Click the pic and a pdf pic index file will appear.
Click a pic in the pdf and your browser should take you to the forum thread which has the full size pic and comments.
Click your browser back arrow to get back to the pfd index where another pic can be clicked.
Works for Chrome, Edge, and Safari in iPads.
The pdf file can be saved into your own computer.

The following photos are those taken by Bob Moore during the mid - 20th century. For each photo there's a link to individual threads where your comments may be posted. Just follow the relevant link.

Thank you Bob for sharing your wonderful photos.

Last edited:
Have just realised (!!) that I already have these photographs in a publication called "Tapestry of Life, Inner City Portrait 1965-1975" by Bob Moore, pub by Aperture publishing, 1996. Bob is described then as President of the Royal Photographic Society. and employed by Jessops, giving talks and organising courses. The photographs are an extension in 1995 in Bath

Started to post individual images, but think the format suggested by Oldmohawk on the "Hoolhoop cat" thread is a better suggestion. See new post #1 - his suggestion is now copied to this thread.

Mods please let me know if you agree. Thanks. Viv.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back