• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

bloomsbury football team?

Football teams.

:D Hi. I've just found another football team from Lozells. They went by the name of Hutton Road. My brother Albert used to play for them and Kenny Harris his best mate. Mr Miller used to run and coach the team. By coincidence his son Brian lives on our corner. He is going to sort out his old photo's and join the site. I also have a photo of Bill Eggison who swam for Upper Thomas St school and also Aston swimming club. He became my coach and later my boss. Bye for now. Jean.:D Bye the way I am on the photo next to my brother. I never used to watch the football. I was always off catching frogs. This was the year they won the cup.:D

Back