• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Blocking Emails.

carolina

master brummie
How can you block emails on Windows 10. There was always a heading you could click on but its disappeared. Not under 3 dots either. 1568661836267.png

In Gmail there are 3 dots at the top of the page but also 3 dots when you open an email (next to the reply arrow). Click on them and you get the block option.

How can you block emails on Windows 10. There was always a heading you could click on but its disappeared. Not under 3 dots either. View attachment 137479
  1. Open Outlook and navigate to the 'Home' tab.
  2. Right click a spam email and select Junk.'
  3. Choose Block Sender to automatically filter this user's future email to the Junk folder.
  4. Click the Junk icon and then Junk E-mail Options.

or
Add or remove an address on your blocked senders list manually
  1. Open Microsoft Outlook.
  2. Click on Home.
  3. Under the Delete group, click Junk, and then click Junk Email Options.
  4. On the Blocked Senders tab, click Add.
  5. Type the e-mail address of the person or company you'd like to block and then click OK.

Thanks for everyone's advice, but apparently after talking to Windows10 online I can only block emails by using the web address and as I was using outlook through an app thats the reason I couldnt do it.

Back