• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Black Sabbath

HI everybody,

I am this german Brummie who found theese pages only recently when looking for "motorbikes made in Birmingham" on the internet and I love to go through all these wonderful pages for hours! When I saw this Black Sabbath site (do you call it like this?), I decided to send you some pics of Sabbath from the old days, perhaps they did not reach em peoples down in Aston yet. (are you from Aston, Here the Astoness?) (I don´t really know Aston but I know that it is coverd with spaghetti all over). Bye bye, thank you for letting me be in beloved Birmingham!

P.S. a) I photographed an article in a german magazine b) most pictures are by my friend Lother Schiffler (lothar-schiffler.de) so I guess these people have the copyrights

oh dear, server full, I try again with more pics

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 14
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 14
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 15
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 16
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 15
HI everybody,

I am this german Brummie who found theese pages only recently when looking for "motorbikes made in Birmingham" on the internet and I love to go through all these wonderful pages for hours! When I saw this Black Sabbath site (do you call it like this?), I decided to send you some pics of Sabbath from the old days, perhaps they did not reach em peoples down in Aston yet. (are you from Aston, Here the Astoness?) (I don´t really know Aston but I know that it is coverd with spaghetti all over). Bye bye, thank you for letting me be in beloved Birmingham!

P.S. a) I photographed an article in a german magazine b) most pictures are by my friend Lother Schiffler (lothar-schiffler.de) so I guess these people have the copyrights

oh dear, server full, I try again with more pics
Danke!

thank you Brummie Dude Pete, lovely, I really am a babby (Säugling)! But let me try to get some morexa.JPGDSC00197 - Kopie (3).JPG pics into this machine.

oh. second picture worked, how can I reduce data of picture 7? I´m too old for that....... But let me continue.

But no luck,

xa.JPGDSC00197 - Kopie (3).JPGJeff and Phil were not with Sabbath as you know. Try Lothar´s website if you are interested. Or does anybody know hw to make these photos smaller (less amaount of data) with windows 10 (free)?

Attachments

• eclipsed_Black_Sabbath_05-2017.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
Back