• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Video: Birmingham rogues

Just catching up a bit. Thanks for that Froth., I felt sorry for the kids as well - but some lovely looking adults there! :)

Very interesting - the poor children, sentenced to such harsh treatment. What a pity there weren't more names on the photos. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them wasn't my bad boy gt. uncle Robert Nabbs.
Sheri

found this very moving, I dare say there were professional criminals in the rouges gallery but most look sad abandoned souls, with very little in the way of love, happiness, or any form of warmth in there dismal lives, and half starved especially the children.
paul

found this very moving, I dare say there were professional criminals in the rouges gallery but most look sad abandoned souls, with very little in the way of love, happiness, or any form of warmth in there dismal lives, and half starved especially the children.
paul

i agree with you paul....very sad indeed...

HI SHERA ;
How are you keeping my old friend i have not spoke with you in ages ; hope you are well and looking after your self;?
first of all i wish you a belated happy new year for 2012 and good health and may be prosperous one as well;
just in case there may or not be a connection to your uncle did he or not ever had any connections to nabbs ice cream bussiness ; just a thought
take care and have a nice day ;; alan ; astonian

Back