• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Birmingham Maps - and more

florence butler

master brummie
A few days ago, I posted a new thread in MAPS entitled Willenhall Map Rooms. I am posting the same thread with a different subject title re observations made in in Keith's thread Future of This Forum. With so many posts to look at, I would probably have passed Willenhall Map Rooms by, not realising that it contained many Birmingham maps, as this area is unrelated to my family history.

Their website is www.mapseeker.co.uk Even if you don't want to buy, it's an interesting browse.
Kind regards, Florence:)

Hi Florence,
Just spotted your entry, Ime the guy you heard talking to Carl the other Sunday. Joined the forum so that I can let others know as and when we will be adding other plans to the Birmingham Atlas, along with thousands of streets and places on to the database. The Birmingham Atlas can viewed at detail level,
Regards
Paul
mapseeker

Back