• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Links: RIBA Birmingham architectural photos

What there is is interesting but I expected a litlle more....But thanks for sharing it, every little helps

Aidan I wonder if you just found the 6 thumbprints. If you enter Birmingham in the search box there will be over 200 pictures come up.

great link shirley...loved the old interior shots of the law courts and the cinemas in kingstanding and sutton...and the woman doing the washing in the back to backs..only halfway through all the pics so i will go back to the rest later...oh if robert sees this link he may well be interested in the pic of a factory in sheep st...

lyn

Aidan I wonder if you just found the 6 thumbprints. If you enter Birmingham in the search box there will be over 200 pictures come up.

D'Oh - thanks - incompetent operator problems (again), it is a an interesting and eclectic collection

Thank you, Topsy Turvey, for that complementary material. It will help as I try to understand Birmingham's architecture & connect up the dots.
I hope that you enjoyed the pictures, Aidan. They take a while to explore, but I certainly found it worthwhile.

Back