• Welcome to this forum Guest. We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

birmingham 1969-73

Richarddye

master brummie
The last of this film. I am sure they are all in the same area,
9. Have decided with Phil’s advice that this is somewhere along Beales St. Beales St.
10. Another that will probably never be identified.
11. Possibly Vicarage road, but not really sure.
12.A pub where we can just perceive Mitchells & Butler on the fascia. It was unidentified, but now has been identified as The Crown at the junction of Church Road and Alfred St

Brought back many memories...….

Richarddye

master brummie
The last of this film. I am sure they are all in the same area,
9. Have decided with Phil’s advice that this is somewhere along Beales St. Beales St.
10. Another that will probably never be identified.
11. Possibly Vicarage road, but not really sure.
12.A pub where we can just perceive Mitchells & Butler on the fascia. It was unidentified, but now has been identified as The Crown at the junction of Church Road and Alfred St

My Grandmother lived at 16 Alfred st, and uncle lived on Church Rd and another had a greengrocer 7 fishmonger on Litchfield Rd. Thanks for the memories!

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
bringing this thread to the top for members who may have missed it...brilliant photos taken by our very own mikejee along with information about them...look forward to any comments

lyn

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
thought this a good time to bring this wonderful thread of mikejees of photos he took during 69 to 73 for members who have not seen it or members who would like to have another look..please read from post 1 so that you dont miss anything

lyn