• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

BIDDULPH jigsaw pieces

smallheathexplorer

master brummie
I now know that Marion Biddulph (b1892) was the youngest of 11 children and that her two children were adopted in 1924, when she died.
Marion's father John (1845-1899) married Harriet Adcock (1848-1901) 3rd July 1871.
John's father John Biddulph (b1814) and mother Mary Ann nee Heath (1820-1859) married 27th August 1838 at St Philip's Church, Birmingham. Their children were: Elizabeth b1839, William b1843, John b1845, George b1848 d1850, Mary b1853, Alfred b1854 (there may be others I haven't found yet).
The parents of John Biddulph (b1814) were John and Elizabeth; I do not know their dates or of other children - as yet!
If anyone can help - and some have helped so much already, so many thanks to those wonderful members here - I would really appreciate it.
I am not ruling out connections with other Biddulphs from those I know others here are researching and I am sure we will find some links somewhere. I just need to fit more pieces together so we can see more of the full picture.

Hi Smallheathexplorer, I have picked this up on my works PC. I have got some more info for you, which I will send to you tonight from home. There is one anomaly which I can see that is you have Mary Ann Heath, whereas I have Mary Ann Hopkins, but I will send you info tonight and we can then compare. Welcome back..

Hi, Carolynn and many thanks. Mary Ann Heath is definite for my tree, I have that from a family bible. I recall seeing a Mary Ann Hopkins; am having to retrace some of my steps - that's the price one pays for neglecting one's research for too long!
:p

Back