• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

BHF EASTER/ST GEORGES DAY MEET UP 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow john i love it :) takes me back to my childhood when i had a childs sewing machine i shall bring a large bag with me :D...many thanks

lyn

Last edited:
will do vic:)oh thats a shame kieron..hopefully you can make it another time :grinning:

lyn

Last edited:
...bringing to the top...EASTER/ST GEORGES DAY MEET 2019

hi folks as easter and st georges day is so close to each other this year i thought it would be nice to combine the two events...so please bring your flags and wear your easter hats if you want to:)

so we are off the bull again..:)everyone is welcome ...family...friends children and grandchildren..we also love to welcome new members who have not been to our meets before

ample parking
good pub grub with a warm welcome from rose who a lot of you know well

the pub is steeped in history with its own charm

as usual we will be holding a raffle and all proceeds from that will go to our forum funds which helps enormously in keeping the forum running...raffle prize donations are most welcome :):)
:)

because we know that circumstances can change the list will be for hoping to attend that way no pressure if you cant make it on the day..

lets make it another great meet up and get as many brummies under one roof as we can..look forward to seeing you..dont be shy get your names down:D:D

DATE..SATURDAY 20TH OF APRIL
VENUE...THE BULL PUB
LOCATION..1 PRICE ST
POST CODE..B4 6JU
TIME..MIDDAY

http://www.thebull-pricestreet.com/ourfood.html CLICK LINK FOR FOOD MENU

View attachment 131807

MEMBERS HOPING TO ATTEND

pjmburns (janice) and paul...
frothy and cath..
morturn..
myself and grandson james..
cookie273uk (eric)..
mikejee..
phil..
postie(jim) ..and hilary...
elmdon boy..
key hill brian....
brianthelion..
lynne webb..
vickie plus 1..
john knight...

Last edited:
hi folks to save this thread going off topic too much i have started a thread for those wishing to talk about who is the youngest and oldest members of the forum so please post your thoughts on the link below...i will delete any irrelevant posts on this thread in a couple of days just to keep it tidy...thanks folks

Lyn, just realised Iwill be in Scotland 19th-23rd April, won't be there, will have to get the sewing machine to you before then, forgot I'd booked a holiday for that time.

....EASTER/ST GEORGES DAY MEET 2019

hi folks as easter and st georges day is so close to each other this year i thought it would be nice to combine the two events...so please bring your flags and wear your easter hats if you want to:)

so we are off the bull again..:)everyone is welcome ...family...friends children and grandchildren..we also love to welcome new members who have not been to our meets before

ample parking
good pub grub with a warm welcome from rose who a lot of you know well

the pub is steeped in history with its own charm

as usual we will be holding a raffle and all proceeds from that will go to our forum funds which helps enormously in keeping the forum running...raffle prize donations are most welcome :):)
:)

because we know that circumstances can change the list will be for hoping to attend that way no pressure if you cant make it on the day..

lets make it another great meet up and get as many brummies under one roof as we can..look forward to seeing you..dont be shy get your names down:D:D

DATE..SATURDAY 20TH OF APRIL
VENUE...THE BULL PUB
LOCATION..1 PRICE ST
POST CODE..B4 6JU
TIME..MIDDAY

http://www.thebull-pricestreet.com/ourfood.html CLICK LINK FOR FOOD MENU

View attachment 131807

MEMBERS HOPING TO ATTEND

pjmburns (janice) and paul...
frothy and cath..
morturn..
myself and grandson james..
cookie273uk (eric)..
mikejee..
phil..
postie(jim) ..and hilary...
elmdon boy..
key hill brian....
brianthelion..
lynne webb..
vickie plus 1..
john knight...
I would like to attend. Could you please add me to the list. Many thanks, Lazurite

hi lazurite and welcome to the forum...i have added your name to the list..always great to see new faces...hope to see you soon..

lyn

ps..just to say that i may not be able to get on the forum as often as i do as for a while i will be looking after my sister who has just been discharged from hospital so just add your names on this thread and i will add to the list asap....not long to now folks so get your names down as i would like to give rose the landlady of the bull a rough idea of how many of us will be descending upon her :rolleyes::D

She is going to kill me for this, some of you know already but our great member Lyn (astoness) suffered a minor stroke yesterday morning I am sure everybody will want to send well wishes, and thoughts and prayers to get her through this, I have therefore decided to take over the meet on the 20th April at the bull, price street, if that’s what people want, if not please let me know I will not be offended,

GET WELL SOON LYN XX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back