• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

BHF EASTER/ST GEORGES DAY MEET UP 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
....EASTER/ST GEORGES DAY MEET 2019

hi folks as easter and st georges day is so close to each other this year i thought it would be nice to combine the two events...so please bring your flags and wear your easter hats if you want to:)

so we are off the bull again..:)everyone is welcome ...family...friends children and grandchildren..we also love to welcome new members who have not been to our meets before

ample parking
good pub grub with a warm welcome from rose who a lot of you know well

the pub is steeped in history with its own charm

as usual we will be holding a raffle and all proceeds from that will go to our forum funds which helps enormously in keeping the forum running...raffle prize donations are most welcome :):)
:)

because we know that circumstances can change the list will be for hoping to attend that way no pressure if you cant make it on the day..

lets make it another great meet up and get as many brummies under one roof as we can..look forward to seeing you..dont be shy get your names down:D:D

DATE..SATURDAY 20TH OF APRIL
VENUE...THE BULL PUB
LOCATION..1 PRICE ST
POST CODE..B4 6JU
TIME..MIDDAY

http://www.thebull-pricestreet.com/ourfood.html CLICK LINK FOR FOOD MENU

MEMBERS HOPING TO ATTEND

pjmburns (janice) and paul...
frothy and cath..
morturn..
myself and grandson james..
cookie273uk (eric)..
mikejee..
phil..
postie(jim) ..and hilary...
elmdon boy..
key hill brian....
brianthelion..
lynne webb..
vickie plus 1..
john knight...
lazurite...

Last edited:
all added to the list...frothy maybe you should bring a small ramp to cover those falling down steps of yours..:rolleyes::D

wonderful eric just wonderful..the courtyard one is drawing me in :) and once again many thanks for your generosity your paintings are always a big hit

lyn x

well that was good timing then lol....will add you and gra...hope you can both make it:)

lyn

OK Lyn thanks for organising the Easter meet up. Can you please put Hilary and me on the list (I bet someone will point out , it should be Hilary and I )
Jim

very good pete lol

ok jim thats great happy to do it... will add you and the boss...dont forget its a combined easter/st georges day this time...flags and easter bonnets are optional:):):) i shall be bringing 3 easter eggs for the raffle

lyn

Last edited:
Perhaps it was the meet before that had names. People either need to add when they poster a mod can add them later.

OK Lyn thanks for organising the Easter meet up. Can you please put Hilary and me on the list (I bet someone will point out , it should be Hilary and I )
Jim

Slightly off topic Postie but I think most people are confused about this. I was always taught that if in doubt you take out the 'Hilary and' and see how the sentence reads. Therefore it would read 'please put me on the list' as 'please put I on the list' sounds wrong. What do you think?

Slightly off topic Postie but I think most people are confused about this. I was always taught that if in doubt you take out the 'Hilary and' and see how the sentence reads. Therefore it would read 'please put me on the list' as 'please put I on the list' sounds wrong. What do you think?
just put them on the list

mike you and the lads can bring a flag to wave to land of hope and glory...thanks to froth for sorting the music out..dont think you would look good in an easter bonnet mike:grinning:

pen what makes me laff is when members want to go on the list some will say...can you put me down lyn...sounds like i am in a vets:)

think i have added everyone to the list so far and looking at it get your names down sharpish folks this could be another sitting on laps meet:grinning::grinning:

will do our best to add names to faces for members who cant make it

lyn

Will try to make this one Lyn, missed the last two, and have yet to meet you, but please don't put me down, I hope to go on for a few more years yet!

Penny, you lost me at Slightly. :confused:

Will try to make this one Lyn, missed the last two, and have yet to meet you, but please don't put me down, I hope to go on for a few more years yet!

elmdon boy i would not dream off putting you down :grinning: be great if you can make it we always love to make new faces welcome...hope to see you soon...i will add you to my hit list :):)

lyn

excellent bri hope you can be there.. i think.faggots and peas for me this time:):)

lyn

this is erics 3rd painting he is donating as a raffle prize...love it eric thank you

ye oldeYe OldeGreen Man.jpg green man erdington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back