• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Bhf accs 1/10/2012 - 31/12/2012

postie

The buck stops here
Staff member
Thanks to everyone for keeping the Forum alive.

Attachments

• accs.jpg
    accs.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 92
Hi Postie,

Thank you for your accuracy, due diligence & dedication to Site,,,much appreciated by all,
Cheers John

Great to see all is well with the accounts. Thank you for all your hard work - and my christmas drink! Very much appreciated :adoration:

Thanks for the update Jim - the transparency with how you runs things is a delight.

Thanks Jim and Hilary for keeping the forum going and thanks again from myself, mom and dad for the Xmas drink!
Sue

Thanks Jim and Hilary. Missed out on me Christmas drink so I shall be knocking on your door sometime in the near future :adoration::friendly_wink:

thanks jim..just like to point out that of the £282 donation money £204 of that was raised from the xmas meet up raffle so once again many thanks to everyone who donated prizes and bought raffle tickets..this goes a long way to keeping this forum running....:encouragement:

lyn

Once again a big thank you to Jim & Hilary on doing a sterling job. Thanks for all your hard work.

Back