• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Bernard Cuzner

sarunte43

master brummie
If anyone has info about Bernard Cuzner (jeweller) in late 1890s and early 1900 decades would like to know more about him.
Have just come across info that he may have been a partner with my gr. uncle Alfred Henry Jones, also a jeweller.

Also if anyone has seen issues of "Studio Magazine" an art magazine for 1898 would like to hear of it. Alfred Henry may have been published in this magazine in 1898...
Thank you!
SR

Last edited by a moderator:
Back