• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Belgrave of Blackheath

johannna

proper brummie kid
Does anyone know where I can find out more and if possible pictures of this company. General Engineers, manufacturing hot, cold and electrically upset forgings, for motor car manufactures, agricultural implements, railway and mining machinery manufactures. They also manufactured nuts and bolts and were described as one of the largest manufactures in the uk. Old employees records, photographs and the precise location would be very gratefully received. Thanks

I am led to believe the company was founded in 1920, in 1949 it became a private company and 1953 a public company. Thank you for all that have posted so far. I am hoping to find photographs or employee records for the company but have come to a stand still!!!

Back