• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Before and after

Frothblower

Lubrication In Moderation
60 years in the making. From a scruffy little urchin too a fine upstanding pillar of the community :rolleyes::D:D

You've got your coat on Froth we oldies never had a coat or Camera's come to that:)

It is a shame such a nice little kid ends up like that,As we all seem too. LOL
GOOD THREAD LETS SEE MORE

Froth,
Grey Hair, Failing Eyesight, Beer Gut. I like you already, I think I may have modled myself on you.

Last edited:
This just confirms the fact that when a couple have a baby heaven only knows how the child will turn out. Is it really you Frothy???

Thank you all for your wonderful kind remarks:cry:
Come on then, I started this thread so you all can do something like it.
Least I'm not afraid to show you What I turned into:D:D

Hi Frothy, its interesting to see whether the years have been kind to us or
not, I have always thought that little men seem to age better than six
footers like myself, thats just my view. I think the photo I can remember is at 13 when I joined the Army Cadets, I am having problems again with
posting pics, I really thought I had cracked it. Bernard

Ok you asked for this , me and my cousin, me at 30, me at my 60th

Last edited:
just caught up with this thread... some great pics going on here...hey froth..you dont look much like a pillar to me...love the young you....were you sulking to get yer own way...:D

lyn...

me at at few months then about 2 years old..and the most recent from last weeks trip with maggie uk and me....think i like the last one best...:D:D chocks i reckon you should get yer pins out....;)

lyn

Last edited:
me at at few months then about 2 years old..and the most recent from last weeks trip....think i like the last one best...:D:D chocks i reckon you should get yer pins out....;)

lyn

You just couldn't help yourself could you, you just had to put that last one in again:cry:

mike..those are lovely pics of you and maureen:)

and yes froth...it will pop up from time to time....:D

Thank you all for your wonderful kind remarks:cry:
Come on then, I started this thread so you all can do something like it.
Least I'm not afraid to show you What I turned into:D:D

Well said Frothy, I would if I could but don't have a photo of me as a lad that I could use.:(

Graham.

Seeing as everyone else is having a go. Me at early age, 1973 with friend and 2007
mike

barbecue2007_009C.jpg

35__Mike_and_monkeyD.jpg

mike_todlermod.jpg

Here are my pics,Mom,Dad & me date unknown, about 1950?
Me & Sue in around 1968
Us again in 2007
Pete

Back