• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Before and after

great photos..and keith you were very brave to put your baby one on...its lovely....

lyn:)

Frothy, Thanks for repair job,( it is nearly 79 years old) i'll print myself a good copy - and one each for my sisters. Eric

You asked for it.... or did ya? Hmmmmm?!

Aged about 8, then in my 20's, 30's? Not sure. Then last year with my youngest Great Granddaughter.

nice pics albion..thanks for being so brave...:rolleyes: your granddaughter looks a little cutie....

lyn:)

In the first picture I am third from the right front row and I was aged about six.
Second picture I was about mid twenties. I was on the door at La Dolce Vita. My now wife is by my side and although nothing to with this thread I made the clothes she is wearing.
Third picture I was 67 and I am with Raymond Froggatt at the Prince Of Wales Theatre in Cannock almost three years ago.

Hello Frothy, I was'nt ginger really, it's a bad photo. I may have been nine I really don't know.

Maggie, next time Otherhalf evicts you, it will not be worth asking me for shelter. You could have said "nice picture" and left it at that!!

Hi everyone
Here's me at about 6 months, 3 years (I'm the one standing on the wall!!) and a recent one!

Sorry Stitch :D but you DO look like a ginger version of Phillip Harborne the old tv chef..which is much better than your Bill and Ben look on Saturday:p:p....Lovely pics Linda

Last edited:
Ooh ladylinda, you really do look so normal and nice. Not like one woman I have met through this forum.

Maggie, I may be smiling but so was the motorway policeman when he got someone I know 6 months in prison. I am trying to tell you that a smile is not always a sign of happiness.

My old man, the little boy standing c1916...and Saturday night dancing with one of his grandaughters at her silver wedding anniversary party,that wouldn't happen very often.:rolleyes:

Back