• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Beechcroft Mother & Baby home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobaby

proper brummie kid
Hi from NZ I’m searching for more information on the above home located 15 Belles Walk Moseley. I’m interested to speak to anyone who attended this place to have their baby in 1959/1960 as my BM was in this establishment in the July 1960 however in the brief month we conversed she didnt disclose any information about in so perhaps an attendee who would be willing to answer my questions..where babies born there or were the mothers hospitalised, if so which Hospital did the go to? Who was it run by? Many questions…TIA

There is a thread here

Could the mothers birth at Beechcroft or did thy have to go to a Hospital, if so which one/s please

Interested to know about the unwed mums lives during and after their stay in any mother & baby home UK. Daily tasks, after the birth etc

hi jobaby could you please post your enquires on the more extensive thread we have ..click on link below

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back