• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Vyse Street Banksy art

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw another report today about this mural and also read the BBC article. As far as a red nose is concerned a great assumption was made by the vandal and others that one of the two animals depicted was, in fact Rudolph. There are traditionally eight. It was pleasing to note the interest by Network Rail and the protection given to the mural. I did wonder if a photo of the vandal was taken and if he will be prosecuted. Hopefully he might and the proceeds of his fine given to some charity that helps those homeless or who have one of the forms of agoraphobia and are not comfortable living in buildings.

It's just two reindeer stencilled on someone else's wall.

I believe the vandal trades on his anonymity.

Thanks Superdad for posting the Banksy image. And thanks to those who have commented. This thread has now run it’s course and is closed. Viv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back