• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Badge for Olddies

Bernie, and a 'T' shirt to pin the badge on to?:D

2076012330102465904S500x500Q85.jpg

A couple more things for us seniors. Pete had the first bought him on his birthday. Cheeky grandchildren for you. Jean.

Hey Graham, I have a Teeshirt with that on that my son bought for me a few years ago. I wear it for work and if I forget to do something, or make a mistake I say read the shirt... :)

Graham. Thats the sort of tee-shirt that amuses me. If I see that anywhere Im for buying one.

Bazz if I could find one I would buy it for Pete. Have one in a drawer somewhere with Old Git on and can't remember what else. Probably too rude to put on here?. Graham would you wear the one you posted?. Jean.

If I had a shirt like that I would probably forget where I had put it. Like so much of the stuff that disappears in that black hole that is in my place only to re emerge weeks later at a place that totally mystifies me as to why it should be there. Somethings are in permanent motion . I see them one day but not the next maybe a few days later and so it goes on. One day I will forget where I have put myself then I will be in a right pickle.

Hey Graham, I have a Teeshirt with that on that my son bought for me a few years ago. I wear it for work and if I forget to do something, or make a mistake I say read the shirt...
Pom you've given me the best laugh of the day; good on ya! :D

Graham would you wear the one you posted? Jean.
Jean I sure would wear it as I think the text is a good description of how I see myself! :coolcheesy: (No comments please or they’ll lock it again):D

I have a big, baggy Tee-shirt that reads '' IF THIS IS LIFE; IT AIN'T WHAT I SIGNED-UP FOR! ''

One of the best worded teeshirts that I ever saw on someone was ... 'Too much sex will make you go blind'. The person wearing it was a 40 year old girl friend of mine and a totelly blind member of the Blind cricket team I played for... Hope no one is offended by the text! ... or I might have to moderate myself... :)

Talking of tee-shirts (which I'll come back to in a mo'), do you remember when, if we had to do a cross-country run, play tennis, do PT, go climbing, play basketball, run 100 yards, fence, play cricket, etc., etc., we used to ask our Mum for our "pumps"? The ubiquitous plimsoll was the only form of sporty footwear available - with the exception of weighty football boots.
Well, seven years ago - when I was still teaching English to Italians of all ages - a very pretty 14-year-old came for one of her three weekly lessons wearing a Nike tee-shirt over her developing chest with the following written across it :
"My favourite sport is sex,
'cos you don't need no special shoes ..... "
I couldn't believe my eyes!
As she had only just began her course, I asked her if she understood what she proclaimed. She said she didn't.
So I enquired if her mother knew what was written there. "No", was her reply .............
db84124

Back