• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Back In Time For Tea, Bbc2

Completely forgot that one Pedrocut, until I just heard it. Reached No 3 in October 1964 as well. Shame on me.
I could only remember the Small Faces which had almost a similar title.

The 4th programme about the 70s doesn’t put so much emphasis on the music, but I did manage to catch a few in the background...Whic was best 60s or 70s?

1...Ball of Confusion
2...You can get it if you really want
3...Changes
4...Remember the days
5...Join together
6...My Choo ca Choo
7...Money
8...The Hustle
9...Fernando
10..Sunny
11..Rock the Boat
12..Silver Lady
13..Night Fever
14..There’s a Ghost in my House
15..Get it on

Will find the position on the programme.
I came across this thread and thought i would share with all of you that a former session musician with the "Searchers" years 1962 to 1964 called Kevin Liversidge has sadly passed away at the age of 68. He was a drummer in the Band and died on the 3rd July 2020. He was a great friend and will be missed by many. Rest in Peace!

use to love chitterlings mike....to avoid any cooking smells our mom used to buy them ready cooked from a shop on the lozells road.

lyn
we bought em from a shop op barton arms, and eat them in the orient picture house better than popcorn:grinning:

Back