• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Aston Mens Hockey Team

W

wendy horne

My stepfather Kenneth Colin played for ASTON HOCKEY TEAM in the 1940s I have a great photo of the team do you think anyone in your family would have been in this team.
I would like to know where they played and any info on them please. regards Wendy

HI Wendy would there be any chance of you putting the photograph on site so we can all have a look might be some one on there who other people know

Hello yes of course my sister has the photo seeing her Saturday then I will upload as soon as poss. regards Wendy

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Wendy....Kenneth Colin did not play for Aston Hockey Team, it was Fishers and Ludlows.....and the playing fields were, the social club for the Jaguar is now...on the Chester Road....., Wendy take a look at the main Astonbrook site...under Clarendon Street.....JKC..? Guess Who?....

Hello Stepbrother John Thanks for that I knew one of the Colin family would come up with the info brill found lots of history on my side of the family all form Aston dating back 1875. Regards Wendy

Last edited by a moderator:
Back