• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Aston Memorabilia

gingerjon

master brummie
two objects of Aston factories a sauce bottle Garton's HP Sauce being the original name of HP sauce Garton was the creator of this famous sauce.
The scabbard 13" X 2" made of leather made for a knife made at Martindales "The Crocodile Works" Alma street

sorry these are the only ones I have the sauce bottle was from Brian Harding the Summer Lane Kid he as a few bits and pieces at is place in Summer lane he resides at the old Coronet works rents the lower ground floor well worth a visit he as many Coronet cameras, the scabbabbard came from an old mate who lived in Parliament street the same time as me he lived at the basket carriage yard well in the house ajoining the yard (Kenny Cox)

Thanks for posting these lovely items John. Like Colin I just love to look at lost items, perhaps somewhere for our next visit!:)

Back