• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Aston Hall Ghosts

Wow....seem to remember at least one of those being mentioned on the tour...the housekeeper I think....don't remember the other two ghosts.

Frantic, I grew up hearing stories of the lady in grey ghost, she was supposed to walk between the hall and the avenue of trees down towards Aston Parish Church.

Another story I was told but never heard it confirmed, was that a young girl was found murdered in the toilets by the stable block. My friends and I would never use the end cubicle where it was supposed to have happened, but one thing is for sure we never went in those toilets by ourselves.

The Grey Lady and Dick were the two ghost we knew of as kds. I think Dicks Garrett was always mentioned on the tours of the Hall.

Back