• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Aston church war graves.

rossclr

Brummie babby
update from Aston church,got to meet the church historian so that was great,also cleaned two more of the lads headstones cleaning 2 a week and researching between so busy, there is a memorial in the church with more names on so plenty to do.

Attachments

maypolebaz

master brummie
update from Aston church,got to meet the church historian so that was great,also cleaned two more of the lads headstones cleaning 2 a week and researching between so busy, there is a memorial in the church with more names on so plenty to do.
I have photographed hundreds of war graves in my area and I can honestly say I've never seen CWGC headstones in such a disgraceful state. Somebody has dropped the ball there. You shouldn't have to clean those memorials rossclr but you deserve a round of applause for what you're doing.