• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Aston and Nechells website

P

phual

Hi

I'm currently working a new website for three churches in the Aston and Nechells areas of Birmingham: Aston Parish Church (SS Peter and Paul); St James'; and St Matthew's.

I'm trying to get hold of a number of things for the site, including images and resources for those wanting to review the parish records. If anyone would be able to help (e.g. giving permission to use images they have of the churches), can you drop me a PM. Any other suggestions that may prove useful for visitors would also prove helpful - either post here or in PM.

Thanks

Stuart

RE churches

ST mathews, i had a friend there, cannon thomas.one night he phoned me
to tell me he was up to his neck in holly water, the radiator was leaking.He was a good. peter martin

Jean,

That wasn't particularly what I was thinking, but it's certainly very interesting. No idea if there'll be a home for it, but I'd be very interested in using it as a resource if you're willing.

Stuart

Back