• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

All Saints Primary School

i went from1960 to 1965 remember the nativity play being filmed by ATV , the films they showed we used to collect thre entrance fee at door to hall , bought a girl a box of maltesers she refused them .lol
hi paul yes i remember the cameras at the church- i remember steven lennon had a part in the play- thats about it just vague memory-thanks stewi

hi paul yes i remember the cameras at the church- i remember steven lennon had a part in the play- thats about it just vague memory-thanks stewi
Yea i went there from 1957 to 1963 , as you say the nativity play was being filmed by ATV . It was also in the evening mail .
We went to the studios to be filmed , a nice day out on the coach . I think i played a shepherd or robber i can't quite remember now , i remember the tv studios though .
Some of the names above ring a bell.

* Looking back at again it was filmed at the BBC Carpenter Road Gosta Green right by Aston university, i remember the building as we arrived by coach , 1960s i think .

Last edited:
Back