• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Alf's Nursery Cottage

Hello there, Alf,
What? No football this afternoon?
Alf, I'm determined to see your posting !!!! I've right clicked on Posts #15 and #16. I've clicked on "Open", "Open in New Tab", "Open in New Window", "Save Target As ..." all with the same result ...... nothing!
As you may remember, I'm using XP; unfortunately I can't at present plough through the articles you've suggested. Will try later in the evening. Thanks, David
PS Unfortunately Villa lost; the Blues are winning 0-1 to Fulham. D.

David sorry for the late reply, I'm not sure what causes it, but I sent it to one of our long standing members Di Poppitt by e-mail and she has a very old computer and she got it.So surely it should load on anyone's computer on this Forum. If you send me your e-mail I'll see if you can get it that way.
If not it must be our Forum.:)

Well Eric's painting arrived on time and its better in the flesh and its in pride of place in my living room above the Ashes win 2005

Back