• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Alf Buckley.

G G Jean

Brummy Wench.
I am very sorry to let you know Alf has passed away. His partner Bev messaged me and will let you know more when she gets in touch again. RIP Alf.

Oh that's terrible news, Jean, I was only thinking yesterday that I hadn't seen him around for a long while. My condolences to his family. R I P Alf.

Maurice

Just found out that Alf passed away on the 21st in the early hours of the morning. We have been away and had no WIFI.

So so sorry to hear the sad news about Alf, we never met but coming from the same part of Aston we had so much in common.
Alf we will miss you...god bless and RIP

So sad to hear the news about Alf. He was starting to post quite regular on FB. Rest in peace Alf.

Very sorry to hear the sad news about Alf. I only knew him through the forum but always read his posts with interest. Condolences to his family. R I P Alf.

Condolences to the family of Alf. It is always sad to hear of a Member of BHF leaving us. May he rest in peace. +++

So sorry to hear of Alf's passing ... Friends for many years and spoke a couple of times by phone. R.I.P Alf old mate

I am so sorry to learn that Alf has passed away, his obituary was in the Birmingham Mail today - the first I knew the sad news.
When I first started doing my family research he was very helpful. My condolences to his family and friends. Another big loss to his Forum friends he will be sadly missed.

Back