• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Alan Beet

Lee.Beats

My grandad alan was the anchor in life ,.. Showed me the way when times where tough.. He was my bread and water.., he was the man who knew nothing but knew alot.. He protected me when times were tough.. He used to say the mind boggles.. Hes Damn right at times.. he thought i didnt listen but i always did .. Hes gone now to a better place but still here in many ways.. The man My grandad my shining star The connection will never be broken a bond of love lasts forever we will meet again love honour and respect you always , Lee Beet A.K.A Dink as you always called me , Goodnight Godbless sweet Dreams, Love you always ..the man. to me ..the one who believed me when know one else did the one who didnt laugh when everyone did .. , know one but pen and ink .all im saying is sweet dreams of you know you and nan loved that one ..

Last edited:
Back