• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Age of photograph

anitaszaban

master brummie
Is someone able to help me identify the year of these 2 photographs I have found amongst the family photos ?
No idea who they are and do you think they are both the same family members in different eras ? Many thanks

Attachments

• 10E89DF7-D4A4-4C91-A94C-4BCADF7908B7.jpeg
    10E89DF7-D4A4-4C91-A94C-4BCADF7908B7.jpeg
    160.2 KB · Views: 60
  • 7C366B56-A3CB-4F78-A403-881F453125C3.jpeg
    7C366B56-A3CB-4F78-A403-881F453125C3.jpeg
    278.3 KB · Views: 31
Last edited by a moderator:
i am moving this from the place related enquires section to the correct section of the forum which is old photographs where you may get more of a response..

Just guessing but first photo looks early 20th century, second one a little later maybe.

Possibly the same family, hard to tell if the boy is older than 2 of the girls as he would be if it is.

I’ve rotated the second photo.

I think the photos are around 1910/20. They look like the same children, probably around 5 or 6 years between the two photos. Viv.

Last edited:
They are lovely photos. I think 1910/20 also as they are similar to some family ones I have where I'm sure of a date.
rosie.

Back