• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Advice Please

I Am Nico

master brummie
Viv said to ask on the Advice section but I can't find it . Is there one?

The Alert for the BHA on my MAC email is still the same, Birmingham History Forum. My Phone has suddenly changed to [email protected] is this OK? Also for a time a yellow ball appeared mid text with little dots in it and I was unable to open it when it appeared on the phone. This has since cleared. I am just being wary.
Regards.
Nico

The Alert for the BHA on my MAC email is still the same, Birmingham History Forum. My Phone has suddenly changed to [email protected] is this OK? Also for a time a yellow ball appeared mid text with little dots in it and I was unable to open it when it appeared on the phone. This has since cleared. I am just being wary.
Regards.
Nico
Nico: My iPad is doing the forum@ thing, everything seems ok at least for the past four or five days or so. I’m not worrying about it.

Regards.
Nico
Yes, Nico, my gmail alerts now show as "forum".

Steve.

Peculiar things have been happening for a while recently. If on my phone (not laptop) every post was followed by yards of empty space till next post. Two days ago this cleared and now everything is ok.

Peculiar things have been happening for a while recently. If on my phone (not laptop) every post was followed by yards of empty space till next post. Two days ago this cleared and now everything is ok.
Seems so Mike. The emails still come in forum but seems to work fine.

Mike, I only use a laptop, but have also had large blank areas between posts. I, maybe wrongly, assumed that it was where adverts were not visible to me.

Steve.

I have had that on occasion in the past, but tried again a few minutes later and got on

Back