• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Adopttion information help please.

robert

master brummie
Hi i wonder if anyone can help please. I have a friend who was adoptted at 6 weeks of age (well she was with her new family at that time) on her birth cert her new mother and father are named as her parents, is it possible to do this or would the real mothers name have to be on it. Thanks Robert

Last edited:
When i frst started this post 5 months ago i had no idea where it would lead, Well after Albera sent me a pm She has worked so hard providing information, details, Ideas and some times taking the bull by the horns, the end result being that my friend now not only knows about her birth familys, but has been reunited with the maternal side of her family. So i would just like to say a great big thankyou to Alberta.There are so many speicial people on this forum and this is another fine example.

that is wonderful news rob i really cant think of any other history forum where we would get such help...well done alberta...

lyn

Back