• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Aberdeen Street Winson Green

hi kluke i do hope you mom enjoys looking at the aberdeen st photos on this thread

lyn

hi kluke i do hope you mom enjoys looking at the aberdeen st photos on this thread

lyn
Hello I'm Thelma cheslins daughter that was her name b4 she married my dad, I have found more photos on here to show her I need to go down to her house and get the old photos out, I have an old picture of my mom and dad married at Birmingham register office in 1947! But I don't really understand this site so I don't wanna be going round posting pictures of my mom and dad

Hello I'm Thelma cheslins daughter that was her name b4 she married my dad, I have found more photos on here to show her I need to go down to her house and get the old photos out, I have an old picture of my mom and dad married at Birmingham register office in 1947! But I don't really understand this site so I don't wanna be going round posting pictures of my mom and dad
Just spoke to my mom she lived at 113 if anyone has any pictures to share.

An aerial view of Aberdeen Street from 1920.

Attachments

• aberdeen-st-winson-green-aerial-1920.jpg
    aberdeen-st-winson-green-aerial-1920.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
Hi , do you have anything showing 86/87 Aberdeen Street in late 50s
hi...i have posted all the photos i have of this street and all of them have a caption saying what number houses are showing...from memory there could be a photo showing those numbers

lyn

Hi , do you have anything showing 86/87 Aberdeen Street in late 50s
hi calandcazathed i have this photo showing numbers 86 to 90 so i do hope you are still looking in...the numbering went up in ones so 86 would be the first house on the left..hover over the photo for the date

i have also found a few more photos if anyone is interested i will happily post them ?

lyn

Aberdeen Street No 86-90 Winson Green - 27-6-1972.jpg

Back