• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

A View from the Big Wheel in Curzon St Looking at the view of were the HS2 Station Will Be

I see they are starting to dig up the concrete that covers the old Curzon Street station site. This was laid down to create the 1960's parcels depot. It will be interesting to see what remains of the foundations for the London & Birmingham, the Grand Junction and the later LNWR goods station.

The Plan/hope/wish is to have another trip in the wheel,

I see they are starting to dig up the concrete that covers the old Curzon Street station site. This was laid down to create the 1960's parcels depot. It will be interesting to see what remains of the foundations for the London & Birmingham, the Grand Junction and the later LNWR goods station.

Today I have had a look at a fellow photographer's recent shot from the of the work being done on the old Curzon Street site and from what we can see is that they are digging the foundations of the old warehouse? that were there I hope to get more shots from the wheel soon

Back