• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

A PICTURE MAP OF CITY OF BIRMINGHAM IN THE YEAR 1730 [Map] by Bernard Sleigh

You must be Psykick Moley. That's how I got the idea- from Youtube on Maps R'us thread.. I want the whole ball of wax. The sumptuous main course, the Koh-I-Nor. Shirl, Shirl...save me girl or Lyn, Lyn..where you bin...(eat your heart out Freethy)...

Last edited:
I sent this confirmation earlier but funny things happened so, again: I have a copy of the above map document which I was about to put on EBay when I found your forum item. I am now researching it with Birmingham Library and waiting for a reply. Are you still using this site and still interested?

I have not heard from Aiden, Bernard 69, or Dennis Williams, or Stitcher, for a very long time, (Where have they all gone). Paul

Stitcher is still around Paul, his last post was Jan 2015 but he was logged on to the forum 2 days ago.

Back