• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

A New Sister

Thanks again everyone for the good wishes:)7.30 tomorrow eve we are meeting:2116:..so I am keeping everything crossed:)

best o luck maggie..although i am sure you wont need it....enjoy your reunion....ps...dont forget the tissues....:rolleyes:

lyn....:):):)

Fantastic news Maggie. I am absolutely thrilled for you. Trouble is, Tom's got another sister in law to worry about now................ :D

Fantastic news Maggie. I am absolutely thrilled for you. Trouble is, Tom's got another sister in law to worry about now................ :D
All I can Tell ya all before Maggie puts it on it was brilliant an ya aint far wrong Mabz:D:shocked:ps didnt need the tissues Lynn:D

Hi All:)Just want to say again Thank you all for your best wishes..well we met last night and talked non stop till 2 am this morning.tied up so many loose ends and really had a great time :) I now have a sister and a new friend.good luck to anyone still searching for family ..don't give up it is worth it

what Maggie aint said is that her sister is as mad as her lol:p and just because I can here is another photo which shows how tall I am lol

What a great story good for you Maggie and Tom your standing on a box:D:DMossy

Just caught up with your wonderful news Maggie, and you are so alike. What a lot you both have to look forward to.

lovely pics maggie..so glad it all went well...you and your sisiter are like two peas in a pod....yer tom get off the box.....:D:D:D

lyn:)

Lovely pics, you can certainly see the likeness Maggie. I'm glad when things turn out with a happy ending, and yours certainly has.xx

:)Maggie I agree with Pat you can see the likeness and you both must be over the moon and your other halves. Jean.

Chuffed to bits for you Maggie. And as everyone as said, you look so alike.

All the best to you
Ann

Maggie,
i bet your head is still buzzing it looks like you are going to have even more good times ahead.

Lovely pics Maggie. And Im really pleased that everything turned out fine for you both. A lovely heart-warming story to brighten up anyones miserable day. Good luck to you all. Barry.

Maggie, so pleased that all has gone well for both you and your sister...............have a long and happy time together in finding out about each other. thank you for sharing your photos with us :)

Just found this thread, so happy for you and your new found sister.. so much to catch up on and so much to look forward to. Have you found any similarities in your lives to date?

Hi Maggie: I just about missed the photos of you all. It's such a great story and I wish you all much happiness in the future. Yes, Tom you are very tall:) Smashing........

Hi, I am Maggies new sister. I went from having no family except my husband and children to... A sister, brother in law, 3 nieces and a nephew and 11 great nieces and nephews. What a fantastic family they all are, to say I am thrilled is a real understatement. Heather

Back