• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

A new home required.

G G Jean

Brummy Wench.
My friend who rehomes dogs is looking for a new home for a year old yorki boy who has lost his manhood. The owners had already a jack russell and the two dogs have never got on. They are willing to let him go for nothing to a good home. If anyone is genuinly interested leave a message and I will get back to you with more details. Thanks. Jean. He is in the Pype Hayes area.

Not one but two little dogs require a loving home. The second is a three year old Westie. Anyone interested please IM me and I will give you Jeans[not me] details. Jean. [me]. PS. Both are free to good homes.

Hi Jean would would be really intreested in the Westie if it is still available ,as we have been looking for a dog for a while and also i would love one to build my confidence up in taking it out for walks so if it is still available could you let me know thanks :)

Lizy will send you an IM with Jeans no. The other westie is crossed with a yorkie and is lovely [but arn't they all]. Jean.

Some good news thanks to the forum team allowing me to put this thread on. One of our members has adopted the three year old westie Rafa but the little yorkie cross is still in nead of a good home. Thanks again Keith and Rod. Jean.

thats great news jean. i hope they are very happy together. hope the little yorkie is lucky soon. id love him but my cat wouldnt accept him.

Lizzy so pleased for all of you. Has he got any naughty habbits?. Ours waits till you sit down and jumps into my bag and runs off. Just like a child he plays you up. Can't wait to see a photo of him. Jean.

Another good home required for a chocolate labrador, Phoebi aged 21 months. There are very good reasons for a rehome and the owner would deliver her. She lives with Andy and Tracy in Bridgenorth and for information contact me by an IM or a PM please. She is a very clever and loveing dog. Fingers crossed. Jean.

Jean this is so good of you to put these lovely dogs forward. I would love one, but think my four tiger's would eat them alive.

jean you break my heart every time you put up these dogs for a good home. i would so love one but will have to wait a while yet :crying2:

hope the lab finds a loving home :shh:

jean just looked,god bless you and thanks for helping the dogs.i have 2 now did have 5.i could not resist rescuing animals.but as you know i am not 100 percent fit so i cant anymore,as much as i would:cry::cry: love another dachhound

Still searching for a home for this gorgeous chocolate labrador. Please message me for details please.:):) Free to good home. Jean.

Hi Jean, isnt it strange? that lab is at Ashbourne about eight miles away?
have been on the phone to tracys other half, and he arranging for his
daughters boy friend to get in touch and bring her over, Ive always wanted
a lab but at £500/600 is a bit out of my price range, will keep you posted,
bye for now Bernard

Hi Bernard I will get back in touch with Jean Fisher who was under the impression that Phoebi was free to a good home. Will keep you posted. I tried to phone you twice but you must have been on the phone to the owner. Fingers crossed Bernard. Jean.

Last edited:
oh Jean do we have to wait that long.........................lol

Caz waiting on Bernard to keep us posted:shh::shh:. Have IM'd you about the other dog before I put her on the forum. Take care. Jean.

A little black bitch [lap dog] in need of a good home. Fully inoculated speyed and micro chipped. The micro chip information can be altered on line. She has the loveliest of temprements and is looking to give her new owner lots of love in exchange for lots of TLC. I have the contact information if anyone is interested. Thanks. Jean.

Hello Jean, Have been waiting for this young man at Ashbourne to get in touch, my answer phone has been used three times while I was in the garden but no one left a message. bye Bernard

Bernard I will get back in touch with his father in law for you. Some people hate leaving messages on answer phones. The other little black dogs name is Smudge by the way and she is so friendly. Bye. Jean.

Hi Jean, Have just had a call from the gentleman concerned, it seems that the dog had already been offered the rescue trust who have several families waiting for dogs. I think I will call it a day, I get to see about
twenty dogs as they walk by my bungalow on the way to the playing fields
each day Bye for now Bernard

Eric,

I don't understand that.

Jean,

I hope someone finds a home for Smudge.

Ann

Ann that would be great. The trouble is there are more unwanted dogs than new homes that's why so many are put down and it is so sad. That's why I turned two jobs down many years ago the reason being I would have had to put healthy animals down. I could just have coped if they were in pain or terminally ill so as not to prolong their agony but to end a life because nobody wants them.:cry::cry: I don't think so. Jean.

Back