• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

A good quote

They certainly do Jean. Forgot to tell you the cat's names are Molly, Lucy, Daisy and Archie and they are little s*** most of the time.

Too true Rowan. We had cats in care visit us today to collect some things for their shop and they always bring photo's of cats in nead of homes. Our little dog would not tollerate one I am afraid but I do miss having a lap cat. Jean.

[SIZE=-1]"Cat's motto: No matter what you've done wrong, always try to make it look like the dog did it."[/SIZE]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s13dLaTIHSg"]YouTube - Simon's Cat 'TV Dinner'[/ame]

Lovely photo's Izzabelene. I too love the Villa and so do all the family but I am trying to think if any one named their cats or other pets after any of the players. Jean.

Heres Purley Spencer trying to keep cool under the table with a fan on him

Alf will save that for later when it cools down. I wish someone would put a fan on me if I lay under the table Mossy?. Just stopped work ready for tomorrow. All right for our pets though. Jean.

Lloyd I absolutely love 'Simons cat' the TV dinner is my favourite one. They are so cleverly done and very accurate. Our cat's behave like this all the time. They wait until we want to do something and then they are in there interfering. The rest of the time they are asleep.

Maggs

Back