• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

33 Bus Tom Barlow

postie

The buck stops here
Staff member
I received this Today.

Hello,
I'm just letting you know that one of your members, Tom Barlow,( 33 Bus ) passed away on the 29 th May. Tom was 79 years of age. I found Tom on this site, his grandmother and my grandfather were brother and sister. He was born in Birmingham but left in the 196o's, he lived in Welwyn Garden City, Herts. He leaves a wife Maureen and two sons. Maureen gave me permission to write to you, I'm sure there are members on the site who will remember him.
Kind regards Margaret Anderson

Our condolences to his family and may he R.I.P.

Oh that is such sad news Jim.

My thoughts are with Tom's family and friends. RIP.

Bernard

So sad to hear of the loss of another member of our "family". My thoughts are with Tom's family and friends. And thank you Margaret Anderson for letting us know.

Hi guys
Just like bazz as said we have lost another member of our big family by loosing tom 33
On this forum my heart goes out to his wife and family at this sad time and may god give them strength to carry on
I know that all of us members our hearts will be saddened and our thoughts will be with his. Family rip tom

God bless. Astonian,,,,,,,,

have only just caught up with this post and I am so sorry to hear the sad news about Tom's passing. Sincere condolences to Tom's family. R.I.P Tom.

Back