• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

2020 BHF NEW YEAR MEET UP

same here pen...ive not seen my friends for a while now also hoping to welcome some of our newer members.... :)

lyn

Last edited:
I am still coming, sorry for the absence of the last few weeks, I have been applying for jobs, nothing yet, but I am hopeful of something in the new year.

Looking forward to seeing you all after having missed a couple due to hospital, but I'm all sorted Loving the snow on the forum xxxxxxx:heart::heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
hi folks hope you all had a good christmas...all went well here..i was cooking for 6 of us and even managed not to burn anything :D

well its only a week to go now to the meet up...once again everyone is welcome and dont forget it would be great to see some new faces the more the merrier...just remembered i may need to get some raffle tickets..must check that...all the details are on post 1 folks....see you all soon ..oh you dont have to put your name down just turn up on speck on the day if the mood takes you:):)

lyn

Last edited:
hi folks lets start 2020 off with our next meet up :) all members are most welcome and please bring family and friends if you wish to....we would also love to see some of our newer members join in the fun its always great to see new faces..dont be shy:)...once again we will be holding a raffle and donations of prizes are always welcome and as always money raised from the raffle will be going to our forum funds to help keep the forum running....food is available with a good menu to choose from..no problem with parking and for those of you who have never been inside this wonderful pub you will not be disappointed...the list will be for members hoping to attend as we all know how things can crop up at the last min:rolleyes:...think thats about it folks lets see how many brummies we can get under one roof to welcome the new year......right then lets see who is going to be first to put their names down...i will add the names of members who have already said they would like to join us...

View attachment 138828

VENUE...THE BULL PUB
ADDRESS.. 1 PRICE ST
POST CODE B4 6JU

TIME...MIDDAY
DATE...SATURDAY THE 4TH OF JANUARY

MEMBERS HOPING TO ATTEND...

PJMBURNS (janice) AND PAUL...
LADY PENELOPE AND GRAHAM..
60 FOOTER..
MIKEJEE..
COOKIE273 (eric)..
ASTONESS..AND GRANDSON JAMES..
JOHN KNIGHT..
MORTURN..
KAT7272..
ROSIELAB..
JMADONE..
KEY HILL BRIAN...
PHIL...
ROBERT..
DAVID FOWLER...
WELSHNWOBBLY...
VICKI...
CHRISM...
peggygirl +

hi peggygirl....will looking forward to meeting you at last....see you soon

lyn x

Sorry, Lyn, now looking very likely I shan't make it - current domestic commitments still a bit of a problem. But hope it goes well, as ever, and best wishes to all.

Chris

Sorry, Lyn, now looking very likely I shan't make it - current domestic commitments still a bit of a problem. But hope it goes well, as ever, and best wishes to all.

Chris

thanks for letting us know chris...hope all settles down very soon...

lyn

hi folks..could i ask you to bring your cameras or phones on saturday please...usually i would take a few photos but as i am bringing my 3 year old grandson james this time my eyes will be on him...thanks to pjmburns (janice) for offering to take the raffle tickets around and also hubby paul who will be folding them....all sorted :) :)

lyn

Have a lovely meal everyone and a wonderful 2020 New Year meet up, I would love to see any photos and maybe you can help put some names to the faces .;)
Wendy

I have parked along the street next to the pub before but I'm sure it was for a Sunday meet up.

Also I seem to remember a large car park behind the pub?

Does it seem likely that I will be able to park on a Saturday?

morning folks....well the weather looks good for today nice start...for members who have not been to a meet before please introduce yourselves...if i can find it i shall be wearing my forum name badge so tap me on the shoulder....good luck everyone with the raffle dont forget all money raised will go to our forum funds which helps to keep us afloat....enjoy...safe journeys see you all soon :) :)

hi kat we have never had a sunday meet up...always have them on saturdays...yes there is a large car park at the side of the pub...you should have no trouble finding a spot...

lyn

Back