• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

2020 BHF NEW YEAR MEET UP

I'd like to go but will know for certain nearer the date as will have to arrange travel from south Wales.

hi welshnwobbly...we would love to see you at the meet up...always nice to meet new members...i will add your name to the list of hoping to attend...hope to see you soon :)

lyn

Lyn, hope to make it and am looking forward to it.

(Shall probably be flying solo - M has crash-landed and totally immobilised herself by breaking a shoulder blade).

Chris

Lyn, hope to make it and am looking forward to it.

(Shall probably be flying solo - M has crash-landed and totally immobilised herself by breaking a shoulder blade).

Chris

thats great chris....be good to see you again i shall add your name..could you please send marlene my very best wishes for a speedy recovery

lyn

Hi Lyn, has the pub changed hands? I was looking for an up to date menu but couldn't find one (doesn't mean it isn't there, if you know what I mean!). I seem to remember that Rose has gone now.

yes pen its been under new management for about 3 months now....think their website is undergoing a revamp but i have been in for a meal and the menu is looking good...also got a veggie menu as well...outlay of the inside has not changed...as the new owner said...if it aint broke then dont fix it...its still the most cosiest and welcoming pub i know of :)

lyn

Last edited:
same here pen...ive not seen my friends for a while now also hoping to welcome some of our newer members.... :)

lyn

Last edited:
Back