• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

2020 BHF NEW YEAR MEET UP

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
hi folks lets start 2020 off with our next meet up :) all members are most welcome and please bring family and friends if you wish to....we would also love to see some of our newer members join in the fun its always great to see new faces..dont be shy:)...once again we will be holding a raffle and donations of prizes are always welcome and as always money raised from the raffle will be going to our forum funds to help keep the forum running....food is available with a good menu to choose from..no problem with parking and for those of you who have never been inside this wonderful pub you will not be disappointed...the list will be for members hoping to attend as we all know how things can crop up at the last min:rolleyes:...think thats about it folks lets see how many brummies we can get under one roof to welcome the new year......right then lets see who is going to be first to put their names down...i will add the names of members who have already said they would like to join us...

bullout1.jpg

VENUE...THE BULL PUB
ADDRESS.. 1 PRICE ST
POST CODE B4 6JU

TIME...MIDDAY
DATE...SATURDAY THE 4TH OF JANUARY

MEMBERS HOPING TO ATTEND...

PJMBURNS (janice) AND PAUL...
LADY PENELOPE AND GRAHAM..
60 FOOTER..
MIKEJEE..
COOKIE273 (eric)..
ASTONESS..AND GRANDSON JAMES..
JOHN KNIGHT..
MORTURN..
KAT7272..
ROSIELAB..
JMADONE..
KEY HILL BRIAN...
PHIL...
ROBERT..
DAVID FOWLER...
WELSHNWOBBLY...
VICKI...
CHRISM...
PEGGYGIRL PLUS...
FROTHY AND CATH...

Last edited:
that would be great jim....look forward to meeting you and dont forget please bring along any family or friends with you.... :)

lyn

hi bri will add you to the list...think i will go for the faggots and peas this time...was in the bull a couple of months ago and that is what i had...very nice :yum

lyn

hi folks lets start 2020 off with our next meet up :) all members are most welcome and please bring family and friends if you wish to....we would also love to see some of our newer members join in the fun its always great to see new faces..dont be shy:)...once again we will be holding a raffle and donations of prizes are always welcome and as always money raised from the raffle will be going to our forum funds to help keep the forum running....food is available with a good menu to choose from..no problem with parking and for those of you who have never been inside this wonderful pub you will not be disappointed...the list will be for members hoping to attend as we all know how things can crop up at the last min:rolleyes:...think thats about it folks lets see how many brummies we can get under one roof to welcome the new year......right then lets see who is going to be first to put their names down...i will add the names of members who have already said they would like to join us...

View attachment 138828

VENUE...THE BULL PUB
ADDRESS.. 1 PRICE ST
POST CODE B4 6JU

TIME...MIDDAY
DATE...SATURDAY THE 4TH OF JANUARY

MEMBERS HOPING TO ATTEND...

PJMBURNS (janice) AND PAUL...
LADY PENELOPE AND GRAHAM..
60 FOOTER..
MIKEJEE..
COOKIE273 (eric)..
ASTONESS..AND GRANDSON JAMES..
JOHN KNIGHT..
MORTURN..
KAT7272..
ROSIELAB..
JMADONE..
KEY HILL BRIAN...
PHIL...
ROBERT..
DAVID FOWLER...
I'd like to go but will know for certain nearer the date as will have to arrange travel from south Wales.

Back